Subject: [xtm-wg] Would somebody like to share a room?

Hi, I will participate at the Dallas meeting, arriving Thursday,
November 9, and leaving Monday, November 12.

I noticed that the rate for "single or double" room at the Radisson is
$119.  I checked, and a double room is two separate single beds.

Would anybody like to share a room?  That would be a great savings.
Please write to me soon at ms@ms.lt  I could change the dates, find
other places to stay Thursday or Sunday night.

P.S.  I checked ATA (American Trans Air) rates from Chicago to Dallas
are $189 total for the round trip.  Also, I've had good experience with
www.priceline.com ($225 for the international round trip flight from
Chicago to Montreal).

Thanks,
Andrius