Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: XTM tag line

I'm not sure "Style Sheets" is appropriate.  I liked Dave's "Untangling the
Web".  There have to be some pretty good "Map" metaphors that could be used
here.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com