Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Re: XTM tag line

Sorry, I can't resist...  slow night....

How about:

*) Map Your Meaning, Share It With Others, Integrate Your World

or

*) Meaningful Links and Sensible Pointers

or

*) Making The Web Mean Something

or

*) Navigate Web Topics Meaningfully

or

*) A Simple, Flexible Model That Allows Meaningful
Browsing/Navigating/Searching/Querying of Web-based Information.

or

*) Knowledge Maps for Everyone

or

*) Put Meaning In, Get Knowledge Out

or

*) Just Add Meaning

or ...

*) Map Your Meaning and Share Your Map

or...

*) Show Me Your Map, That I May Understand You

or ...

*) Semantics In, Precision Out

or

*) Meaningful Links Allow Efficient, Precise Searching
(kinda sounds like a headline...)

or ...

*) Stir In Meaning, Undangle Pointers, and Presto

or...

As I said, slow night..

Use, amend, dissect, excoriate, synthesize, reject, discard...

Jim

eGroups eLerts