Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Proposal for Chris Angus to be Invited Guest to XTM Authoring Gro up

Having had the honour of working with Chris on aspects of the conceptual
model, which I found to be an exciting and fruitful period of activity, I
second DRMs proposal.

cheers

graham

-----Original Message-----
From: sentto-1553146-1164-976642713-gdm=stepuk.com@returns.onelist.com
[mailto:sentto-1553146-1164-976642713-gdm=stepuk.com@returns.onelist.com
]On Behalf Of Daniel Rivers-Moore
Sent: 12 December 2000 17:36
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com
Cc: Chris Angus
Subject: [xtm-wg] Proposal for Chris Angus to be Invited Guest to XTM
Authoring Gro up

The purpose of this message is to formally propose that Chris Angus of Shell
Services International become an Invited Guest to the XTM Authoring Group.

Chris has already been an invited expert to the Conceptual Modelling
Subgroup, and provided much invaluable input, including some of the key
insights that gave rise to the proposed Association Template construct. This
has been recognised as a crucial part of the extensibility mechanism for XTM
Topic Maps. However, the final formulation of this contstruct is still being
worked on, and is a crucial part of the work to be done as we move from the
1.0 Review Specificaiton to the final 1.0 Specification.

Chris has expressed his wish to attend the Paris face-to-face meeting on
19-21 January.

I believe the correct procedure is for someone to second the proposal and
then for Participating Members to indicate to me by email within 7 days
whether they approve this invitation to Chris.

Best regards

Daniel

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

eGroups eLerts