Subject: [xtm-wg] Votes on additional invited guests

At this stage in our discussions on XTM,  I find myself swayed by Steve
Pepper's argument that it is valuable to include additional people who have
been actively involved in the discussions so far, but that there is some
risk in including people who have not been actively involved.

On this basis, I vote Yes on inviting Hans Holger-Rath. On the question of
Laurent Olivry, I abstain, as I am not in a position to judge the level of
contribution he could make or the degree to which he is "up to speed" on the
issues.

Daniel