Subject: [xtm-wg] RE: [KMIndia] a new bead game

We must do the best we can.

I hope that the KMIndia forum will settle into a process that indirectly
supports the kmci-Virtual-Chapter discussion by allowing very deep
perceptions to be introduced and discussed in a scholarly fashion.

It do this, every one has to join the other forum and OBSERVE and then make
comments and deeper discussion in the KMIndia eforum.

Is this ok with everyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shashank Sahni [mailto:shashank.hyd@careercommunity.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 11:23 PM
To: 'Paul Prueitt'
Subject: RE: [KMIndia] a new bead game

Hi,
The group I presume began with the objective of understanding what KM is all
about and therefore how does one set up a KM project and then led into other
aspects such as KM metrics, artefacts etc etc...I fell strongly that it
needs to be given a direction by taking one aspect at atime and going to the
last link in the logical discussion!!! The reason being that on many
occasions the group tends to move in tangents and one to one discussions
which may not be very good to the whole forum!!!

Thanks and Regards,
Shashank Sahni
tel- +91-40-7727700
fax- +91-40-7727725