Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] MOTION: Charter revision - definition of absolute majority

It is because I, myself, seem to be arithmetically/reading comprehension
challenged at times.  On several occasions, on reading the definition I have
misread the "greater than" in the current charter as "equal to".  I always
have to do a double-take and read it more carefully to get the meaning right
(my problem, I know).

The wording change DOES make the definitions in 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 more
consistent.

Also, in the scheme of determining voting ratios, rounding up is almost
always used instead of rounding down, probably for that reason.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details