Subject: [xtm-wg] What can I do with a Topic Map ?

I am actively preparing a presentation for KT2001 in which I plan to end
up showing how one can generate a XTM Topic Map from RDF/RSS 1.0
channels and I'd like to show something more lively than a snippet of
XML code.

Is there a tool somewhere that I could use to visualize my map
(preferably on Linux or Windows 98) ?

Thanks

Eric
--
See you in Austin (Knowledge Technologies 2001)
              http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details