Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] What can I do with a Topic Map ?

* Eric van der Vlist

| Is there a tool somewhere that I could use to visualize my map
| (preferably on Linux or Windows 98) ?

Why don't you just download our free navigator and use that? Works
just fine on both Win98 and Linux. The only problem is that you have
to conform to our ISO 13250-based DTD, since the navigator is not yet
working with our XTM interfaces.

--Lars M.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details