Subject: SV: [xtm-wg] An XTM test suite

Hello

This is my first posting to the Xtm-wg list, so I should start by
introducing myself.

My name is Dimitris Dimitriadis, I work for a swedish consultancy comapny
and I'm also a member of the W3C DOM WG. My job there is the DOM Test Suite
that is currently being developed.

I've read this thread and look forward to participating in the discussion.
I'll try to get back as soon as possible.

Regards

/Dimitris

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Steve Pepper [mailto:pepper@ontopia.net]
Skickat: den 19 februari 2001 18:29
Till: xtm-wg@yahoogroups.com
Ämne: Re: [xtm-wg] An XTM test suite

Steve,

At 22:12 17/02/01 -0600, Steven R. Newcomb wrote:
>BTW, I'm voting "Yes" on XTM 1.0, although I have grave
>misgivings about Annex F, which I find misleading --
>not so much by what it says, but by what it doesn't
>say.

I think we all realise that there is much more to be said,
that's why the processing subgroup was set up at the last
meeting. All the same, I feel that Annex F contains an
extremely useful "starter set" of requirements that covers
a lot of the most important interoperability issues. That,
to me, is the justification for including it in 1.0.

Steve

P.S. Thanks for the vote :-)

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/2n6YlB/TM