Subject: [xtm-wg] PSIs of general communication

Hi list !

Our company is building an ontology about subjects of
general communication and we decided to publish a
set of our topics to be used as PSIs. We set up
a small site at http://psi.seruba.com and are
eager to discuss the way the PSIs are presented as
well as the chosen set. We hope this will lead
to the best possible value for the TM community.

Jan Algermissen

--
Jan Algermissen
Chief Programmer