Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] A modest motion for approval and vote

Jack Park wrote:

> I am now able to say that voting is closed and the motion has passed rather
> handily.  Many thanks for the votes.  Whoever is in charge of the web site
> and publications is now instructed to display all names of editors on the
> front page of XTM 1.0.
>
> How that may be done is the subject of some discussion.  I suggested Editors
> Emeritus, but that was criticized for a variety of reasons.  I leave the
> precise details of how to display the names of editors open to group
> decision.
>
> In any case, it is the implied intent of this motion that the names be
> restored asap.

Once I have a clear understanding of the wishes of the group, I will
as webmaster make these changes. I hope to have some time midweek to
make all of the necessary updates (which are overdue).

Murray

Murray Altheim, SGML/XML Grease Monkey     <mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
XML Technology Center
Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      the wood louse sits on a splinter and sings to the rising sap
      ain't it awful how winter lingers in springtimes lap -- archy

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
"Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4cW4jC/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM