Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] A challenge on "the graph"

[james mason]
> lots of folks aren't talking TO each other, they're talking PAST each
> other

I'm a little more relaxed about this. This thread exploded in the last
few days -- earlier participants were indeed talking TO each other,
later participants have not yet found their feet, and are in fact still
exposing their first ideas, which is almost "PAST" by definition. This
is normal.

I think at some point soon we (I?) need to circle back and focus again
on requirements, just to make sure there is some common thread to all
the good ideas. I wonder if the "layering" ideas could be put in that
context, the context of requirements? Hmmm...

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
Web Site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EVNB7A/c.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM