Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM Open Source Project

The book _XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web_ that I
am editing will be published this September, by Addison Wesley.  The book
will include three different open source projects, TM4J by Kal Ahmed,
SemanText by Eric Freese, and jTME by yours truly.

Recently, I have combined jTME into a much larger project, a version of an
Open Hyperdocument System as proposed by Douglas Engelbart
http://www.bootstrap.org <http://www.bootstrap.org>  (as interpreted by me).
An ongoing "weblog" on that project can be found at
http://www.thinkalong.com/ohs/jpOHS.pdf
<http://www.thinkalong.com/ohs/jpOHS.pdf> .

To discuss this project, particularly the jTME part of it, contact me at
jackpark@thinkalong.com <mailto:jackpark@thinkalong.com>

Cheers
Jack

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/2n6YlB/TM