Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] core.xtm

> * Eric Freese
> | The current spec will be maintained by TopicMaps.Org (and possibily
> | OASIS) until the text of 13250 becomes fully descriptive of XTM
> | (assuming any ISO standard is fully descriptive ;-).
>
> * Lars Marius
>
> I know, but I think TopicMaps.Org would do well to sit very still in
> the boat. If all this is going into ISO then TopicMaps.Org should IMHO
> not do any further work on it.

I'm not saying that any more work will be done on the spec, other than
possible errata.  Only that TopicMaps.Org will continue to be the custodian
of it until the ISO standard has incorporated XTM fully.  At that point,
certain portions of the spec might move toward more of a white paper format
or whatever seems appropriate.