Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Fixing language.xtm and country.xtm

[lars]
> Why not publish them right now, so that we can discuss them and get
> this out of the way?

Murray gave several reasons -- thread creep seems to have caused them
to omitted from your posting.

IMSHO it makes sense to wait for the Oasis transition before doing any
serious technical work. From the standpoint of the community, I don't
see any rush.

S.

=====
<!--
     "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->