Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Fixing language.xtm and country.xtm

* Murray Altheim

| Because I'd like the discussion to occur under some stated
| process. For me to publish them now, I'm not sure that agreement or
| disagreement over their content would have any meaning, ie., absent
| a process the only thing that could occur is some intelligent
| dialogue but no result.

Useful work could be done on this right now, so that the moment the
process is ready the PSI sets could be sent through it as quickly as
possible. Not only that, but people in the know could start creating
correct topic maps right now.

| Given that I have little other option, I'll likely end up publishing
| them on my own site prior to the meeting,

Why not publish them right now, so that we can discuss them and get
this out of the way?

--Lars M.