Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Correct use of published subjects

At 02:28 29.06.2001 -0700, Murray Altheim wrote:
>I'm sorry, but I'm really tired of being bullied to release my
>work. Now I have two Ontopia employees demanding that I perform
>this stunt.

Yet more proof that Ontopia is the evil empire with plans for
world mastery, huh -- or at least out to crush Murray Altheim :)

What in the world does Ontopia have to do with this, if I may
ask? Would you like me to apologise for having more than one
employee who can spell "topic map"?

Lars Marius and I are coming at this issue from two angles:

He is the guy responsible for implementing a very advanced and
hopefully fully-compliant topic map engine. He needs clarification
in order to do that job.

I, as one of the Editors of XTM, have formal responsibility for
the quality and correctness of the specification, of which the
language and country PSIs are a part. I take due note that you are
not willing (at this time) to work with us and others to fix the
known bugs in those documents and draw my own conclusions from
that.

I am sorry that you felt bullied. It was not the intent of my

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)