Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Re: Let's introduce ! [Re: test of OASIS list]

Re: silence on the list --

I've been silent because I have had a lot of work, some of it topic map
related. It's a nice problem to have.

I'll be posting my Montreal stuff, and some additional material on
topic map validation, in the very near future.

Not really a "true believer" (Bernard Vatant) in anything, let alone
topic maps, since pragmatism and true believerhood are not compatible
... But I've been laboring in the topic map vineyard since the middle
versions of 13250.

S.

=====
<!--
     "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->