Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Let's introduce ! [Re: test of OASIS list]

Hi!

I am finishing a PhD in a French university (Université Paris 6 - Pierre et
Marie Curie).
My work deals with complex systems visualization and I am focusing on
Semantic Web visualization and especially topic maps visualization.

I published a few papers in XLM and KT conferences and recently in a
workshop about Semantic Web Mining (at ECML/PKDD 2001 in Freiburg). I also
contributed to the book edited by Jack Park.

Regards,

Benedicte

--
Bénédicte LE GRAND				tel: +33 (0) 1 44 27 75 12
mailto:blegrand@rp.lip6.fr			portable: +33 (0) 6 89 25 69 47