Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Re: Let's introduce - semantopic update

Hello all

Many people having already introduced themselves to the forum, I caught the
opportunity to begin to update the semantopic map concerning the community.
The "Topic Maps" node is at
http://mondeca-publishing.com/s/anonymous/title10013.html

That node becoming a little overloaded, I would recommend to enter through
"OASIS Topic Maps Forum" node at
http://mondeca-publishing.com/s/anonymous/title11461.html

Note that semantopic pages are refreshed from the data base daily around
11.00 pm EST (21.00 UT)

I'm in the process of including as members in the "community association"
people who cared to introduce themselves here, with a short description of
each one, associations with organizations, projects, resource links. You can
help in this process by sending me any relevant links you would like to find
under your name, organizations or projects, modifications to your
description and associations etc. Some topics have no description so far,
that should not be felt as discriminatory, just due to a lack of time on my
behalf. Take a few minutes to browse around and send feedback. The best
would be, of course, that you provide description yourself, reasonably short
(no more than 50 words) either for you or your organizations, companies,
projects, tools, etc ...  Of course if you don't want to appear in that data
base for any good or bad reason, please feel free to tell. The "delete"
button is always available, but honestly I don't like to use it :)

Marketing bottom line:
I discovered that Google tends to retrieve and rank semantopic pages pretty
well. I never did anything about it, but was indeed happy to notice. This
has certainly to do with the fact that those pages are stuffed with links to
pages already well ranked, a kind of bootstrapping process favored by Google
methodology. So take the opportunity to show off a little :)

Send me directly your update requirements with "semantopic update" in the
object line. They will be processed ASAP. Thanks.

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
Mondeca - "Making Sense of Content"
www.mondeca.com