Subject: [topicmaps-comment] RE: Let's introduce ! [Re: test of OASIS list]

Hello all,

My introduction:

Kal Ahmed, independent consultant.

I've been working with first SGML and then XML since about '92, principally
in the area of structured document management. Got bitten by the TM bug
early and have failed to make any kind of recovery.

I was a member of the XTM Authoring Group. I'm the lead developer on TM4J,
an open-source topic map programming toolkit [1] and have also produced a
Protégé[2] plug-in called TMTab[3] which enables the use of Protégé as a
pretty powerful topic map generating tool. I have also contributed to the
book edited by Jack Park (already mentioned in this thread) as well as to
two Wrox Professional Series books, Professional Java XML and Professional
XML Metadata.

Cheers,

Kal

[1] http://tm4j.org