Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Introduction

Hi,

Suellen Stringer-Hye:

I am a digital librarian at Vanderbilt University. I became interested
in Topic Maps when I realized that Topic Maps represent new ways
for organizing information, different than the traditional hierarchical
methods employed by libraries for many years and  more
extensible. I look forward to participating in the development of the
"Semantic Web".
Suellen Stringer-Hye
Jean and Alexander Heard Library
Vanderbilt University