Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] Re: Let's introduce ! [Re: test of OASIS list]

I don't have the SOFABED documents, but the earliest text to show up in ISO
is ISO/IEC JTC1/SC18/WG8 N1860, which is the draft published with the
proposal for the project. The document is at
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/wg8/document/1860.htm  (the formal proposal is
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/wg8/document/1859.doc).

As Steve N. mentioned, this project came out of the GCA CApH effort, and
that's really visible in this draft.

Jim Mason

James David Mason, Ph.D.

Y-12 National Security Complex