Subject: Re: [topicmapmail] Re: [topicmaps-comment] RE: Ontologicalextravagance in the Topic Map Graph?

Steven R. Newcomb wrote:
> RDF allows anything to be reified at any later
> time, and reification in RDF does great violence to the
> graph.

Steven, can you expand on this a bit?  My understanding of the RDF
reification mechanism is that it's completely independent of the
statements being reified.  So adding (or removing) reifications does not
change the assertions made in an RDF model.  No?

        -- P.

--
  Piotr Kaminski <piotr@ideanest.com>  http://www.ideanest.com/
  "It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance."