Subject: Re: [topicmapmail] Re: [topicmaps-comment] RE: Ontologicalextravagance in the Topic Map Graph?

Thank you for your reply. These seem like good reasons (whether I agree
with them or not).

I agree with your general points: the relationship between RDF and topic
maps; the value of something like 'topic maps in rdf'; the civilising
value of technology (having just read an article about Cuneiform and
Unicode, Marx's dream about the end of the division of labour is
starting to seem plausible: I really could be a farm labourer in the
morning and an Akkadian scholar in the afternoon).

Like Piotr I had thought that RDF reification was merely additive; I'll