Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] occurences and modeling resources

In the example of 3.9.1 of xtm 1.0 (<occurence> Element)

<topic id="hamlet">
. . .
	<occurrence id="hamlet-in-xml">
		<instanceOf> ...</instanceOf>
		<resourceRef xlink= ". . .>
	</occurrence>
</topic>

and the occurrence is reified by

<topic id="hamlet-in-xml-topic">
	<subjectIdentity>
		<subjectIndicatorRef xlink:href="#hamlet-in-xml">
	</subjectIdentity>
. . .

If I create topic2 with the same occurrence as topic hamlet, are the
occurrence id's the same in both topics, or does topic2 have a unique
occurence id and the reified occurrence have multiple subjectIndicatorRefs?

<topic id="topic2">
. . .
	<occurrence id="hamlet-in-xml">
	[same elements as above] . . .
</topic>

or

<topic id="topic2">
. . .
	<occurrence id="topic2-in-xml">
	[same elements as above] . . .
</topic>

<topic id="hamlet-in-xml-topic">
	<subjectIdentity>
		<subjectIndicatorRef xlink:href="#hamlet-in-xml">
		<subjectIndicatorRef xlink:href="#topic2-in-xml">
	</subjectIdentity>
. . .

Regards,
Howard