Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] TAO vs. ERA

Taking the first match is something that I often do when displaying topics
as well. However, sometimes it is better to present all strings (which are
in scope) as different users give the same subject different names - and so
they will be looking for the concept under their name for it, not yours.

That is kind of the whole point of having multiple base names, right ;-)

Cheers,

Kal