Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] mapping topic maps on a relation database

* Steve Pepper

| Note that this version of the Italian Opera Topic Map uses
| <mergeMap>, so you will need to retrieve a number of other topic
| maps from the same directory as well: [...]

* Murray Altheim

| I can either manually include them or see if I've implemented
| mergemap (can't remember), but upon merging these four documents, do
| you know if any topic or association merges take place?

I don't think so, but to make life a little easier for you I produced
a single-file version (by importing to objects and then exporting),
which you can find at:

I didn't think of <mergeMap> as being merging, since it doesn't really
require anything different in that respect from what single-file
imports do.

| I should have known Lars Marius' offer couldn't be so simple... :-)

Right. :)