Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] WANTED: Topic Map reference applications

Dear all,

Some screenshots and demo files (MPEG-4) are now available of my
demonstration of using Topic Maps
to integrate Internet content into a multimedia environment.

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/magic/projects/phd/topicmaps.htm

I also propose a PSI document for MIME types

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/magic/projects/phd/psi/mime.xtm

This is all academic work without commercial backing, so the results
aren't well polished but hopefully indicative of
the possibilities!

Comments and criticisms very welcome,

Lyndon J B Nixon
PhD student, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin