Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Real-World Applications of Topic Maps

* Scott Tsao

| One of the most frequently asked questions that I have experienced
| regarding Topic Maps is something like this: "What are people really
| doing with topic maps?"

Please see any one of:

All of these run on topic maps right now, and more will follow before
very long. There's also a Norwegian governmental project to connect
governmental information in each district (kommune) and provide a
coherent interface to it (LivsIT) that's currently using TMs.

Another example is:

There is more, but obviously a number of users keep a lid on what they
are doing with TMs. :-(