Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Real-World Applications of Topic Maps

I integrate my browser bookmarks from three different browsers with a topic
map.  Using only a tiny bit of (barely) semantic analysis and a very simple
ontology, my bookmarks are at last very usable and I can find things.  I
love it.

There is also LIechtenstein's charming visitor's web site at

http://llvweb.liechtenstein.li/lisite/html/liechtenstein/index.html.en

which is built with a topic map.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Tsao, Scott]

One of the most frequently asked questions that I have experienced regarding
Topic Maps is something like this:
"What are people really doing with topic maps?"