tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] TOSCA & IOT

Hi Dorra,

Yes, one of the main differentiators of TOSCA (as compared to other orchestration systems) is exactly that it is "domain independent", meaning that TOSCA makes no assumptions about the type of services that are being orchestrated or the infrastructure on which these services are orchestrated. This is because (as you suggest) all the modeling and orchestration functionality in the TOSCA "meta model" and the language itself, rather than in the modeled entities. All domain-specific information can be defined in a domain-independent way using TOSCA types. This makes TOSCA the only system that can be used for IAAS, PAAS, container, server-less, SDN,NFV, or IoT applications, or services that combine components from all of these domains.

We'd love to see your final project when it's complete. Best of luck,

Thanks,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of DORRA CHAARI
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 8:54 AM
To: Tal Liron <tliron@redhat.com>
Cc: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi, thank you for your answer.
So the existing nodes Templates and Relationship Templates in TOSCA can describe an entire iot application ?
Also how can I gain access to those meeting apparently only employers from certain companies have access to those conferences?

Le ven. 6 mars 2020 Ã 17:29, Tal Liron <tliron@redhat.com> a Ãcrit :