tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] TOSCA & IOT

Also, you may find it helpful to join the LinkedIn group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8505536/), which I recommend.

Also, an informal wiki (not complete, by any means) of resources:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca

There you will see some links to interesting blogs like this one, as well: http://blog.ubicity.com/2019/09/introducing-tosca-version-13.html

Regards.

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tal Liron
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 3:06 PM
To: DORRA CHAARI <dorra.chaari@enis.tn>
Cc: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 1:51 PM DORRA CHAARI <dorra.chaari@enis.tn> wrote:

Just one last thing as a beginner in TOSCA how should I start? I checked the standard description and it was very long and kind of difficult to understand. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I will answer with some self promotion: ;)

  1. A few years ago I recorded an online video tutorial for TOSCA 1.0: part 1, part 2
  2. My Puccini TOSCA compiler comes with various examples for templates and profiles
  3. You can also play with Puccini live in your browser