Subject:  Ask Help about NFV csd04 Profile VDU Monitoring_Parameter

Hi there,

We’re trying to align our implementation with the TOSCA NFV Profile csd04 recently. We noticed that the definition of VDU.Compute says that capability ‘tosca.capabilities.nfv.Metric’ can be used to describe the monitoring_parameter. Buth in the example, "monitoring_parameter" are commented.  Is there any specific consideration behind this? Will this part be modified in the next release of NFV profile?

Thanks,

Huabing