trans-ws message

Subject: Web service availability

All,

I have uploaded a new build of my sample web service implementation into
SourceForge, which can be found here
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=100120).  This is
v0.2 of TransWSEAR.  As before, this was developed on IBM WebSphere Studio,
so will probably only work there as is.  However, I have included all the
code (Java), so some brave soul may feel the urge to get it working on
another platform.

Also, I have provided a live deployment of this web service here:
http://212.147.140.51:9080/WSTransWeb/wsdl/wstrans/WSTransService.wsdl.

This is a publically available running implementation of the service, and
hence can be tested against.

Regards,

Steve

Stephen Flinter