ubl-adoption message

Subject: RE: [ubl-adoption] Editor responsibilities for tags and taxonomies

Everyone listed at http://ubl.xml.org/editorial-board now has editor privileges
except:
    * Mikkel Hippe Brun
    * Ole Ellerbak Madsen
    * Mike Grimley
    * Asuman Dogac

Those four people don't appear to have registered yet.

Mikkel, Ole, Mike, Asuman, please email me directly when you've registered for
user accounts on the site, and I'll adjust your permissions.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:34 AM
To: UBL Adoption SC
Cc: Carol Geyer

At 2008-05-07 15:10 +0200, Roberto Cisternino wrote:
>it seems I am not enabled to update the taxonomies.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Roberto.

I've copied Carol with this note ... Carol, do I have the permissions
to assign editorial permissions to the various editors?

I've updated http://ubl.xml.org/editorial-board accordingly with the
list of editors.

Thanks!

Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc