Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL comments on ebXML Core Components TechnicalSpecification v1.8

ebXML, UBL and other groups need a more modern
collaboration platform than email.  This platform gets
in our way like this, *all the time*.  This is unfortunate and
avoidable.  The need to manually decide to crosspost to
adjacent communities, or stop crossposting, is archaic
and artificial,
respectfully,
Todd