Subject: [ubl-comment] RE: [oagis-users] Big News from OAGI

Thank you David; but very few large corporations publish their future
plans especially in the consumer software industry!  Sometimes
they work through evangelists? but only for support.

I salute OAGI on its approaching 2nd anniversary of opening
up a direct dialog with the public through this open, oagis-users list.

I salute all of the OASIS TCs as well, including UBL, and hope
this fine tradition becomes more widespread.

Todd