Subject: (1) Re: List maintenance

| my understanding from the documentation is that the date setting
| is automatic.  once a status is set to 'prospective member' the
| clock starts and they get automagically upgraded after their
| probation (OASIS must set this time period).

Urg.  I figured it was something like that.  The problem is, these
are all people who applied at various times in the past, not
people who are applying right now.  What a classic case of
forgetting the initialization state of a system...

So:

>   Dan Vint <dvint@acord.org> 2003.02.06

Mailed notice to get OASIS membership.

>   Dave Carlson <dcarlson@ontogenics.com> 2003.02.07

Changed from member to prospective member; need to track manually.

>   Stephen Green <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 2003.02.07

Added as a prospective member; need to track manually.

>   Anne Hendry <anne.hendry@sun.com> 2003.02.27

Changed to prospective member; need to track manually.

>   Chin Chee-Kai <cheekai@softml.net> 2003.03.01

Added as a prospective member; need to track manually.

>   Michael Nguyen

Changed to prospective member; need to track manually.

Jon