Subject: Re: Kavi meeting with the UBL chairs

Hi all,

In addition to yesterday's additional issues I sent out a little while ago,
here are two more problems we just ran into this morning when trying to
access info we needed during this morning's QA call:

1.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-lcsc/
	click on the "QA Team Conference call".
	Get "Resource not found".
This was recent email, so it was on my 'Group' member page
- it wasn't something I had to do a search on from the archives -
so I would have expected the link to work if it's showing up on
my member page under the 'recent email' list.

2.
Click on 'Join' button at the bottom of
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-lcsc/members/upload.php
	Takes you to the same 'Rerource not found" page.

Really, if anyone just goes to the pages and tries to use the system,
it doesn't take more than a few seconds before running into these things.

The current feeling I hear in the meetings is that the archives are not
working (which is true).  But now people are beginning to give up on it.

-A