Subject: Chairs schedule

Attached is the 24x7 availability matrix for UBL chairs.
The colors indicate the following:

   - Black: generally unavailable
   - Blue:  unavailable due to UBL SC conference call
   - Green: generally available
   - White: depends on the circumstances

As you can see, I am still missing availability data for the
following people:

   William Chan
   Noboru Itoh
   Yukinori Saito
   Eduardo Gutentag
   Mark Crawford
   Lisa Seaburg
   Mavis Cournane
   Gunther Stuhec

I'm also missing more detailed data from the people who have
replied (in particular, availability, if any, on weekends -- I'm
sure that big chunks of this part of the matrix need to be blocked
off as unavailable), and in at least one case, I think that the
information I've been given is incorrect.

Once more, the information I need is:

 - Your time zone.  Note that it is a lot easier for me to work
   with times given in your time zone than to work with times
   translated to my time zone in an effort to be helpful.

 - The times during the entire week (24 x 7) in your time zone
   when you generally CANNOT be available for coordination calls.
   In addition to times when you are asleep or otherwise
   unavailable, this should include the specific times of any
   standing meetings that you cannot move or skip.  If weekends
   are out for you, that's fine, but please say so.

 - The times during the entire week (24 x 7) in your time zone
   when you generally CAN be available for coordination calls.

I will assume that the times not specified in either of the two
categories above are times that you may or may not be available,
depending on the circumstances.  You don't need to break this out
for me separately.  Granularity is good; I need to be able to
identify specific hours when people's schedules happen to line up
on different days in different geographic regions.

Jon

24x7.sxc