Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Chairs schedule

UBL Chairs,

We're almost there with the scheduling matrix; see spreadsheet
attached.  (The spreadsheet format is openoffice.  You can obtain
openoffice free from openoffice.org.)  Please check this carefully
to make sure I've entered the information correctly.

The only people whose schedules I'm missing now are:

William Chan
Mark Crawford
Lisa Seaburg
Gunther Stuhec