ubl-dev message

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Re:_Stupid_question??=

Pedro

> ... about the "not adjusted by any payment settlement
> discount". In here, we usualy only use this concept of "payment settlement
> discount" when the goods are payed immediately

Glad this helped. Maybe there should be a Portuguese Localization
Subcommittee in UBL to examine special Portuguese document requirements
and translation issues. I'm not the one to suggest it, really, so I'm
hinting light-heartedly but if there is anyone to take this up, I expect
the UBL chairs and TC might like to know. :-)

All the best

Stephen Green