ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: Latest UBL 1.0 stylesheet library ready - Order and Invoice

Hello all!

Just a quick update on the developments of the freely-available UBL 1.0
Stylesheet Library from Crane Softwrights Ltd.

By popular request I've implemented the Invoice as the second document type
of the eight, and the updated library is now posted to the "Free resources"
section of our web site linked in the right marginalia of our home page
noted below.

I won't be announcing the library again until all eight are done, but there
was some demand for the Order/Invoice pair to be completed first, which is
now done.

We look forward to any comments and any of those comments posted publicly
to UBL-Dev will be welcome to invite debate on features of this
freely-downloadable resource.

Thanks!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Next: 3-day XSLT/XPath; 2-day XSL-FO - Birmingham, UK June 14,2004

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc