ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: Announce: Beginnings of a new XSL stylesheet library for UBL 1.0 documents

At 2004-05-21 21:07 -0700, Scott Wiseman wrote:
>  what is he talking about

Which "he" are you asking after?

Crane Softwrights Ltd. has released a freely-downloadable XSLT/XSL-FO
stylesheet library available from the "Free resources" link found in the
right-hand marginalia of our web site noted below (I don't like posting
direct URLs to resources because when people search archives the address
they find may no longer be valid; the address in my trailer below is
persistent).  Using this library anyone can render an instance of a UBL
document type using a presentation following a layout standardized by the
United Nations.

Pedro mentions below that he is developing a product using UBL as the core
document representation.  Hopefully we'll hear more about his product and
other products supporting UBL document types.

I hope this helps.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Next: 3-day XSLT/XPath; 2-day XSL-FO - Birmingham, UK June 14,2004

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc