ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] availability of open source UBL/ebXML test data ?

David,

I've a set of randomly filled samples for each UBL 1.0cd schema
generated some time back (around May) and shared with a few
TC Members.   They were generated using UBLish and used for
verifying the UBL 1.0cd schemas.  But as you might have seen
that subsequently some fixes were needed on the 1.0cd schemas,
so that set of instance documents would potentially change
(though may not be that drastically) when the new set of
UBL 1.0cd schemas are published.

Not sure if such set of instance documents is what you're looking
for, but if you want to try, you can download from

              http://softml.net/jedi/ubl/index.html

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML