ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: UBL 1.0 (CD2) XSL Stylesheet Library for PDF and HTML

Crane Softwrights Ltd. is pleased to announce we have updated our UBL 1.0
XSL Stylesheet Library to work with instances conforming to the CD2 release
announced:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200409/msg00015.html

... according to the informative annex on formatting specifications
published therein.

The stylesheets in this library that are created by Crane are licensed by a
modified BSD license that provides for any commercial or non-commercial use.

Please follow the "Free resources" link in the right marginalia of our home
page at:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/

... where you will find a link to the UBL and UN Layout Key stylesheet
libraries.

We look forward to any questions you may have regarding this library.

--
Upcoming publicly-subscribed XSL delivery: Helsinki Oct 18-20,2004
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/