ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Which message format to use?

I can help you eliminate a few of these right away.  ebXML has not
defined any business payloads so that is out.  xCBL was the base for
starting UBL and is no longer maintained (Commerce One is no longer in
business).  cXML I have no comment on but was not aware it even still
existed.

That leaves OAGIS and UBL.  Your preference should be guided by
alignment of your data model with one of those.

Duane