ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] ubl pricelist validation ?

Hi Ken,

hmm.. I've tried following the links in the document but I seem to get
lost.

I could find lots of diagrams on the catalogue document and so forth but
no actual examples.

For example, I'm including a PreisShare xml document that contains a few
items.

I'm trying to determine what the equivilent UBL document would be.

Hopefully I could just run a transform on one to end up with the other.

Regards

David